Saturday, December 12, 2009

Little Owl Makes a HooT

Time check..its 1252am and I'm still awake. Thou I'm feeling unwell for the past few days, I forced myself to go to werk since I have deadline to meet. My weekend wld definitely be a tiring one coz my family and I will be the orang kuat for my cuzin's wedding! Its great to see one by one of my younger cuzins getting married with their loved ones. No worries, my time will come and I'll sure make everyone rewang & sweat like anything! hee hee.

Somebody had decided to make a cameo appearance, which definitely didn't make an impact on me. Entahlah, I think its time for me to wake up and stand firm on the ground. Let bygone be bygone and fumakila be fumakila..hee hee. All I hoped & prayed for is their happiness.period.

Oklah, I need to check on my fish at Happy Aquarium. Till then...for those who can feel my love...I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: