Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The End?

I was caught with abundance of werk for the past few days plus i was down with mild fever & coughs. I wanted very much to take MC but since there was an upcoming meeting then, I pushed myself to the max, in a hope dat i could finish everything on time b4 the big boss goes on leave. Seriously, at the end of the day, the boss made the final call. Deadline became dead-line. But, what more can I say?

On another note, my family & I had a very very short getaway at JB last weekend. It was a last minute plan by bro in law & me. Well, what else can we do out there? Eat, eat and eatlah! A few incidents happened thou.

On our way to enter the JB custom, we heard a loud thud! NUNU's rear light was rammed by a bicycle. I cldnt stop cursing even up till now. That stupid cyclist (man) didnt even apologised to us, and me being so stupid didnt even noticed the damage until we reached the hotel carpark. Futhermore, I cldnt possibly get down to give that man a good scolding coz motorbikes were zooming non-stop on the road shoulder.Seriously, after the incident, my happy mood was put to a halt. But i tried very much not to show itlah. As much as I have taken good care of NUNU, ada je musibah yg menimpa. It's not so much of the money that's going to be spent on the repair. At nite, we watched "Santau" at Cathay CT Square. Again, we made our Dad broke his record i.e to watch a movie with us! hee hee! Also, on Sun, we were approached by this Singaporean man, who claimed that he was robbed when he was onboard the bus when he just reached JB. When I checked his passport, it showed that he has entered JB on 26 Nov 09 and he was supposed to leave JB on 25 Dec 09. Seriouslah ni org, nak bedek pun tak tidak2. Was he trying to say that he was 'robbed' on 26 Nov 09 and he didnt even lodged a police report till 20 Dec? He asked for $5 as he needed it for his fare home. I was aldy nudging my Dad to express my disagreement but Dad just gave him the money. He then thanked us profusely and left. Oh, on a sidenote, this man, was dressed very smartly and carrying a plastic bag and his S'pore passport. In case you meet him, can u just offer to bring him to the police station? Ha ha. I was just about to do that...nasib my Dad ada. I couldnt stand such scamlah. Serious.

I have much to update but since I have not ironed my working clothes..I better end off now. Till then...hope its not too late to wish all my Muslim frenz- Salam Maal Hijrah!


No comments: