Monday, December 07, 2009

All it takes is a little bit of patience..

I think I ate my dinner too fast just now. And I think I have swallowed a fish bone. burrppp! I can feel a bit of pain on my throat. Heelpppp!! (sape seh nak tolong??!)

At times when I am all alone, I would start to reflect back on what has happened to my life for the past 30 yrs. Fuyoo!! I'm soo old! hee hee! From a naive lil gal to someone who can be rebellious at times. However, I'm so gadis-melayu at heart. At times, I still do not enjoyed the freedom that every teen/person is entitled to. Yes, I may have my own car, my own room, my own tv set, my own hp...yet I think I still did not enjoy my rights. But I'm not complaining. Its just that I am a lil upset. What more do I need to do to gain that trust from HER? SHE is forever treating me like a lil gal..or maybe she's forgotten that I'm 30? To console myself, I will tell myself to be a lil bit more patient. Hopefully, one day, I shall receive the same equal treatment like what my 2 sisters are receiving. hee hee

oklah, before she starts screaming, i better off my pc and iron my clothes..and not forgetting my Dad's clothes.

No comments: