Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Very AuntY

As I grow older each day...I realised dat I'm becoming more 'aunty'. And how did I know that?

Well, the fact that I'm now extra careful (read : more choosy!) when it comes to spending my $$ on expensive goods. And my definition of expensive good is that the good can cost less than $10! I would keep on calculating & recalculating and evaluating & re-evaluating.I jumped from one shop to another (just to compare the prices) until I'm fully satisfied. No evaluation from 3rd party is needed! Hmmmmpph.

Not auntie enuff? Please continue to read on..

I dressed like an auntie too. So far nobody ever commentedlah but I'm just dressing up coz I need to cover up and not to appear beautiful in anyone's eyes. Of courselah, I'll still try to look pleasant but to spent $$$ just on clothings wld set me thinking twice..thrice and I wld eventually put on the same blouse every week. Who wld notice anyway rite? I just need to change the sequence of my dressing..eg Week 1- I wld put on Set A on a Fri..then maybe on Wk 2 - I wld put on the same set of clothing but this time. I'll put in on a Tues. I still change & wash my clothes rite so...whats the big deal rite? Hee hee...

Still scratching ur head?

And surprisingly, I cld click very well with the middle-aged and golden girls. (its the signs...) And I am serious! When these aunties started to touch on topics like 'what to cook for dinner tonite' or 'i'm having problem talking to my girl'..u can see my pupils dilate and my interest arouse. Then as usual, I wld give them a piece of my mind and sharing with them my experiences.

There u go...my auntie story just ended. But actually, I've more stories to share but like what most aunties will do..they will keep the suspense going coz aunties like to gossip and its not wise to gossip sooo many things at one go...rite???

No comments: