Sunday, December 06, 2009

The Update ~ 6 December 2009

Ciaakkk!!


And I know I've not been updating my blogspot. Dah sibuk dgn
facebook katakan?! hee hee. Anyway, I dun intend to make known to the entire world of my updated blogspot so if YOU, whoever you are, happen to stumble on this blog (either you have been my die-hard fan or u have googled Jijah)..what more can I say? YOU have decided to read abt me and by all means, YOU can continue to read & follow me. hee hee. Btw, I'm not someone famous or any known celebrity. This blog is more like a diary to me, and its my decision to write what I want, as along, I'm not affecting other pple's life. Geddit? Ok, for a start..eh, mcm tak start2 plak dari tadi..a lot/load of things had happened to me for the past 6 months. Well..I am glad that sumeting 'sweet' has happened to me and I was glad that I got to feel what you call ~ love even if its for a short while). After living in hibernation (read: devoid of men's love) for almost 2 yrs, I tried, to trust men again. However, when this teeny weeny heart opens a bit to accept man's love, again, I was hurt. Thou, I didn't plan to fall in love again, I thot its worth trying. People say - its okay to get hurt so that u'll get up to be a stronger person. So pls eh, dun ever say that I never give YOU or MEN a chance to love me. Dah kasi chance, its either they amik kesempatan or took me for granted. Aaarrgghh!! Nevermind, that was my past. It toook me awhile to put up a cool front and weave thru all the ordeal. Everything happened for a reason. My doas will always to go to him, him and him - 3 different men who have came at 3 different phases of my life.I'm not someone who bear grudges, who am I to judge YOU? InsyaAllah, I am very sure and very confident, I would eventually meet my MR Right and when that really happen, sujud syukur ku padaMU ya Allah.Even now, I am already blessed wif my family, soulmate and frenz. What more am I asking?? Till then , hopefully i'll update my blogspot regularly.Thou I can actually blog in my Notes in Facebook but i think I have more privacy in here. *wink*

Take care everyone and tomorrow is MONDAY!


No comments: