Thursday, December 27, 2007

The short Getaway

My stay in Malacca for 3 days & 2 nights was definitely not enuff for me! Thou most of the time we spent driving on the 1-way roads in circles, we never lose our way.Unfortunately,my cravings for Peranakan food was not met.Traffic was horrible but the drivers there were willing to give way.All you need to do is to wave & smile.Besides making our rounds to the places of Interests, this I've to admit was not to my liking.I didn't take History during my sec school days therefore historical dates, landmarks, pple seems to be aliens to me.Ironically, we didn't pay much attention to hotspots such as the Mahkota Parade, Jonkers Walk but we merely set our targets on places where we can park conveniently.And have i told you that one of our cars was fined?Of course I admitted that we didn't park where it should be, but im furious that the parking attendant nvr pay much attention to a Malaysian-registered car which had even broke the law before us & was parked right in front of us.Whether its prejudice or a case of overlook,that, i wont comment! Well, i don't know for sure how fines are dealt there but i heaved a relief when we were given a 50% discount on the amount.Great isnt't it? Dah mcm shopping voucher.

As for now, lets just enjoy the slideshow?

No comments: