Wednesday, December 19, 2007

SaLam AidiLadHa



Early in the morning Sumi & I set off to Kampung Senang for our volunteer work. We were there for a Christmas Party with e residents there.Besides interacting with the elderly, the children there also nvr failed to cheer us up.And today too, i learnt fishing.Dun believe me?





Last Mon, Syafiqah accompanied me to the service ctr to collect NUNU.While we were in the car....

Iqah : (Glancing at the auto gear box) Kak Jijah, what does L stands for?


Me : Guess lah..


Iqah : hmmpphh...i noe! I noe! L stands for Landing!


Me : ??!!! Of course not! Ape ingat aeroplane ke? L stands for Low speed.So, what do u think N stands for?


Iqah : Nothing.


Me : ??!!!! (I give up!)



Till then, to all my fellow Muslims, Salam Aidiladha!

No comments: