Monday, February 04, 2008

All for a Good Cause'

My blog seems a bit dusty these days as urs truly are super duper damn bz these days.I've tried very much not to blog during office hours or lunch hours due to the fact that we can't use office resources for our own use.Pls do not ask me to elaborate.A lot of strange happenings & unindentified political geeks are popping & blooming @ my werk place.I cant even find myself to trust anyone.Sad isn't it? But dats the facets of life.Its not always a bed of roses all the time.U got pricked & u'll bleed..all alone.
Hmmpphh..lets see, what shall i update u with?
On 31 Jan 08, AVA held its Charity Bazaar 2008 in aid of Straits Times School Pocket Money.This yr's event sure left me with deep & sweet memoirs coz my Mum was there to be my personal chef! Yes, yes, she was the Chef of the day.Besides helping to make fresh-on-the-spot Roti John, she also prepared Pulut Panggang for my stall! Cool kan? And e best thing, her Pulut Panggang were sold out even before the event started. On a side note, i've even take order for my frenz who are still craving for my Mum's Pulut Panggang.If onli i can cook deliciously like her! Ok, back to the Charity thingy, my stall; Yummy Licious & Ezy Fashion managed to raise close to $600 for the event of which $400 was donated to the Fund.Thou its not a huge amount, me & my colleagues were satisfied to the max!I'm definitely looking forward to another Charity event & raising more fund.
At e moment, im so blessed wif happiness & i truly enjoyed my life.Till then.....
Mersing!! here i come!!

No comments: