Friday, May 04, 2007

Some Questions are bEst left unAnswereD


At times i do wonder if the questions that we are dying to ask someone is worth asking.Or in the first place was the question even deserve an answer? u tell me..

i've been wondering, pondering, wildering my innermost thots..(till they got entagled along e way) yet i've not found the answers to my questions.uuhhh...So, i finally consoled myself by ending all these wild thots there & then.

To be back to singlehood was a simply a blessing in disguise.Nope.Never do i regret e decisons that i've made.Nor am i angry with anyone.Dat explain why i dun intend to rant what has happened/ been happening to my relationship out here, in my blog.But to be back in a relationship-naah, i dunch think its possible at the moment.Call me a love-phobic, hee heee, i dun really care if my age is 2 decades old.Insyallah,the time will come for me...for sure if it does not happen now, it will come later.As for now, lets savour every minute of being solo.hee hee.


On a happier note, yeap, this supper nanny had a blasting time with auntie Ain & Mommy Marina..oppss, & not forgetting baby Umairah.Great things happen when u have great people around you.Ain!!! Dun forget to pass me the 100001 fotos that we took okie? As for now,i'll just seal my mouth shut & lets build up the suspense.Oredi, the 3 of us are planning for another outing.=))


Sometimes i do felt that my frenz were intimidated by me.Undeniably i can be someone who's sharp with her words but seriously i meant no harm.Sekali sekala nak jadi evil lah!


okie, its a monday morning & have a blasting day ahead!!!

No comments: