Monday, April 30, 2007

cOOL BLuE Mun-DaNe

Office today seems a bit quiet.
Our cdd fort is only managed by M & myself.The other 3 have went for their urgent leave, mc & off day.

Yesterday, the first half of my sunday was spent @ Eunos CC since I need to help out with Sumi to video-cam her majlis haflah (read: something like speech day).Whaoo, the whole event just brought me back to the days when I have to participate actively in haflah besides having to compete for one of the top 3 position in class every year.If by any chance u guys noe me during those days where we attended our religious classes together do drop me an email yah.

Primary education : Madrasah Talabil Falah (Clementi)
Secondary education : Masjid Darussalam, Almas (Madrasah Aljunied)
Tertiary Education : Pergas

And here I am, constantly groomed to become a good Muslimah.Now that my weekend was not occupied with any religous classes, i felt a bit empty.Really.But i'm on a lookout to attend Arabic lesson.My last Arabic lesson was with Perdaus & i guess the class was closed due to poor response.
till then...
a song to depict my emotions rite now



Kerana Terluka (sung by NURUL)


Beratnya rasa hati nak melangkah pergi
Tetapi apakan daya aku terpaksa
Buat kali terakhir inginku mengucapkan
Semoga dirimu berbahagia selalu
Tentang diriku ini...Terserah padaMu Tuhan menentukan
Tak perlu kau bertanya ke mana ku pergi
Pandailah aku menjaga diriku ini
Sekali kumelangkah oh biarlah ku teruskan
Perjalanan ini walaupun sendirian
Hanya Tuhan yang tahu dukalara hidupku ini..Tak terkata, aduhai sayang
Ku masih lagi teringat
Bicaramu yang terakhir
Pedihnya hingga menikam kalbu..bisanya.
Selamat tinggal sayangku
Selamat tinggal kasihku
Aku terpaksa pergi dahulu
Kerana terluka hati ini
Kiranya tempias membasahai jendelamu..Itulah airmata yang jatuh di pipiku
Kiranya sang bayu menyentuhi paras wajahmu..Oh itulah rinduku yang menyebut namamu
Setelah sekian lama tak jumpa

No comments: