Monday, May 08, 2006

In my Mind

Rush..Rush

I'm skipping lunch again..
I hate it when i got to chase my dear Reps for inputs.If they've crossed the deadline by 2 or 3 days i can just ring-ring them to gently remind them for the inputs.But what if they themselves gave a deadline which is 2-3 weeks away?*crossed*

And i just slammed down the phone on someone coz she's just so rude (as usual).I called her to confirm her attendance for tomorrow's meeting and her answer? "Ohh, i dunno, i dunno..i busy!" Isn't she a mangkuk?U called urself a veteran staff? Simple basic courtesy of the human being pon tak boleh ikot?!

I will be busy for the next 2 weeks since i'll be having my exam then.*shook my head in dismay* I hope i can make it this time round.Too much to absorb but little time given.

What did i do last weekend? Besides spending quality time wif my dear family, yeap, i attended my colleague's wedding @ Grand Hyatt yesterday. Cool! Its been quite sometimes since i've last attended one (abt 5 yrs back).I got to sit wif the fun-fun people. Most were my colleagues who have left AVA.Though the Muslim guests were only 4 of us i did enjoyed myself.I think i was not in a mood to take pics, however i'll see what i can upload later yah?
I was actually looking forward to the Mothers' Day dinner @ Furama Hotel this Friday when...*sigh* I really hope adults will behave like adults.Dats all i cam say rite now.I hope i won't force myself to enjoy myself.

Till then...
take care...
and some pics to end it off. *smile*

Me wif my 2 lovely sisters @ Golden Landmark last Saturday.Who's the fairest of all?hee hee...



Wif adik (pic taken from my not-so-good hp)


No comments: