Wednesday, May 03, 2006

GeT LOST

GeT LOST!!

Seldom would i post nasty comments in my blog coz i dun wanna offend people. I hate to do it.
Hey Mr Desparado!!..pls behave legally will you. Dun make crude jokes coz i dun feel the slightest humour at all & i do hate ur body language coz it just made wanna puke.If you think i'm stupid..i guess you are singing a better tune than me.Dun just stay anonymous will u?Another stunt from you will seriously land u in big trouble.Dun try me will ya?
And to another bz-body out there, i'm not werking 4 u so why the hell would u care if i'm reading blogs or doing my werk?Excuse me, i dun need ur permission to surf the net.All i noe, i finish my werk on time & to de-stress myself i'll surf the net.U too, dun just stay underneath the blanket will ya?Come out & confront me.
period

No comments: