Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Period

Annoyance & ExHaustioN
Due to unforseen circumstances, the 'Fated or simply Coincidence?' will be discontinue.
Dun ask me why but i just feel....
Lillahi taala, i nvr ever intend to brag abt my relationship but i just want u pple to realize that there are beautiful pple out there & sometimes it takes some time for us to realise dat. Dat was what happened to me..to my lovelife.I was always there to thrash men and in the end i ended up loving sumeone whom i nvr bother to 'see'.
Hee hee..maybe i'm too sensitive,i dunch noe.I was too bz wif werk these days-doing my filming, video editing,my slightly overdue administrative paperwerk, i just cldn't think well.
Alhamdulillah, i told myself i won't get pulled down by all these temporary setbacks.Life is always briddled wif problemz huh?
Last nite i managed to get a decent sleep only @ 3am.I forced myself to sleep but i just couldn't do it.Btwl, i am finally satisfied dat i managed to get 2 handphones for my Mom & sis.Its for their advanced b'day prezzies. Earlier on Dear had given me the $65 voucher off on any purchase of a handset.The best thing-the voucher is valid till dis Friday.Since i'll be on a tight schedule for the next few days, i scurried off wif Dear to get the phone @ Clementi. However we can only redeem the voucher @ an M1 shop not its distributor so we ended up buying nothing.When I reached home, to my surprise, my Mom also received the voucher so we set on Plan B, to go to West Mall to get 3 phones (for my parents & lil sis).We waited for 3hrs & we finally walked out of the shop ard 11:15pm.Gosh! I was really exhausted! I din managed to get the phone for my Dad as I've up till dis Aug to qualify for another upgrade.I'm green wif jealousy to see my Mom & sis wif their new phones. Mine was not dat stylo milo.Dear was aldy thinking of giving me his hp.Thks so much but i'm not into hp anymore.=) I got myself an earpiece too,Terima Kasih Cik abg oiii!! well..actually i'm used to steering wif my right hand & holding my hp on the other ..okay, okay,i noe its illegal.I won't do it again.
I'm feeling much better now still...i'm upset. Howver i dun need pple to console me.
Dear, if u r reading dis, thks yah for everything.Jahat awak eh.U nearly made me cry wif ur werds.(touching sgt)
Kursiah, i'm terribly sorry for yesterday.Tak sengajalah. I knew i shld have kept my promise; to met u earlier but bcoz of the hp thingy ..tros tak jadi.I'll be waiting for u ok..
*pause*
Yippee..Diana naik bawak makanan...confirm leftover from the talk tau ni...Thks Kak Di!
*vanish*

No comments: