Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fated or simply Coincidence? (part 1)

Fated or simply Coincidence?

**blowing off the dust on my webbie**

2004
It was a Friday & as usual my Dad's students start to come in only after 8pm.I was at the kitchen, manning the chores when i heard a soft salam.Suara mcm semut, i was complaining to myself & i went outside to unlatch the keylock.A group of 4 new students came & i came to realise i onli knew one of them (Abg Rizal) as he was my Dad's fren's son.The other 3-din noe their names, din noe their faces thou they came every Friday.But 1 thing i noticed, there was this guy who always put on his blue shirt, dark blue pants, knitted blue songkok haji & always placed his bag on his lap.Dats all. Really.I was super anti-lelaki @ that time.Oppss, jgn marah.
I remembered it was Saturday noon, rite before my sister's solemnisation, again i saw these 4 guyz @ my home, at the same trying to recall their faces.The same bluey man gave me a quick glance, smiled & before i can smile back,whoosshh, he was downstairs.The best thing, he was washing the dishes all day long from noon till nite.Rajin benar budak ni.I was approaching him wif a dirty cloth on my hand when i heard sumeone called me from behind.

Him: Kenal tak?
Me: err, sape eh..eh, eh (thinking hard)...kenal, kenal...from JI kan? (he was 1yr my junior & was in JI for 3-mths course)
Him: Iye..Salamat lah..
Me: Oh, Salamat..eh, how come you are here? (stupid question! He was actually one of the 4 guyz whom i saw earlier)
Him: Saya kan selalu dtg belajar...& saya noticed awak..
Me: Really, alamak, kenapa tak tegur?Isshh...what a small world.oklah, pegi continue rewang.*chuckle chuckle*

Then I passed the dirty cloth to this i-do-not-know-ur-name guy and "tolong bilaskan eh?" he somehow took the cloth without looking up & all i knew the cloth was rinsed & passed back to me."Thank you". He nodded.Somehow or rather, his calmed & composed face drew me to wanting to noe him better....

2005
This i-do-not-know-ur-name guy became more & more mysterious.I seldom hear him talked.And his singlehood was always teased by the rest of my dad's students.My brain started werking.Ni kalau aku rekomen to my gerlfren pun molek jugak..Yeap, i was thinking to matchmake him wif my bf.A nice guy to shld go wif a nice gerl....tap camne eh???
((to be continued...))

No comments: