Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Its Coming & I wanna keep it Going...

Its Coming & I wanna keep it Going...


Harlowww everyone!

Goody morning.

Have been MIA but not too long coz i knew some of u are waiting anxiously for me to post sumething in here.hee hee...perasaan aje si Jijah ni.Neverthelessly, i lurve to keep the anticipation on..

Alhamdulillah, things around me are pretty much in order.I've been spending much time wif my parents & myself these days.I just do hope my Dad's health will get better each day. Thanks to dear who tend to calm me down these days..& thks for asking neway.Huh, now u noe how i can be very secretive @ times but if you keep probing me, for sure i'm gonna tell ya.Just gimme some time yah.

I'm missing my bestfren oredi.I guess i'm not in ur top list now.Kiss Nabil for me will ya?

After the 1st cut of 'meet-the-parents' session that happened between Dear & my MOM last Saturday, heh2, i guess all secrets were out.Once my MOM start talking, she won't stopped, i warned u.At least she saved me the trouble having to tell Dear abt my strengths & weaknesses, likes & dislikes..etc.Thks MOM.

Finally, gearing up his courage, he told my MOM dat he very much wanted to propose her daughter...just waiting for my green light.Hmmphh, very farnie hor.I'll just keep the light at amber then..biar awak tunggu selama2nya.Oppsie, i'm not so cruel lah.Remember, u've to go thru KING first before we can decide on anything.Good luck for the 2nd cut of 'meet the parents' session that will happen this Sunday.Err..pls dun 4get to put on ur best Hang Tuah baju kurung plus tanjak plus keris...

my Boss got stuck in a traffic jam @ Pickering street.Its nearly 8 yet the office is still very quiet.

ok. gotta go..hey, hey...my bf messaged.She wanna meet me!!! Yeh!!!Can't wait to c her, to scold her, to pinch her..to laugh wif her..=)

*vanish*

No comments: