Friday, February 17, 2006

Wondering

wondering..wondering...

If you think you are someone who has hurt me in one way or another..read on..=)

Sometimes i do wonder whether i've ever been a goody & useful person to you...
Sometimes i do wonder if the you are genuinely happy for me...
Sometimes i do wonder if you are accepting me for what i am & not what i have...

A bubbly & cheerful person i may seem but deep down inside me..i'm boiled with lots of twists & turns of the facets of life.Even if i'm faced wif the greatest dilemma,i try to make it a point to keep it to myself. And sometimes even if i tried, i couldn't hold it inside me long enuff coz i'm just an ordinary person who needs to be consoled & listened.

I'm really not sure y i'm writing these but for sure i'm hurt..really hurt.
Call me a sensitive lady..but rest assured those who knew me well enuff, you know who I am...& who i really am.

No comments: