Tuesday, January 03, 2006

great weekend

A greaT WeeKend

A rundown of what happened over the loong weekend.Thot i can have a goody rest @ home yet...*wondering* but its ok,at least i spent quality time wif my loved ones....

on Friday, me & Family had a sumptuous dinner @ KTM Tanjong Pagar.I guess the seafood spread there is worth the $$.My sister kept telling us dat we'll come back for more...

1st half of e Saturday was spent @ home,doing some household chores.Biasalah,nak jadi Cinderella mesti jadi maid dulu.After Zuhur my bestfren came & we spent some time catching up wif each other.Emm,she's getting prettier & prettier...emm...alah,kalau cantik pon kawan sape kan??

Then his family came..& both families met for the first time.My dear kena 'buli' habis2..but we did enjoyed ourselveslah.As usual,my Dad became Joker of e day..

Then we headed to a wedding reception of one of my good fren,Mardiana Omar.Pleased to see her finally settling down wif someone.Good,good.

The last part of the day, which was at nite, was spent @ Harbour Front.Hait..ape lagi kalau tak tengok bunga api.Ok,lemme reiterate here-we were not there to countdown but we were there to enjoy that 'bunga api moments'.Ard 11pm we reached there,found a strategic place & managed to have short nap.Immediately when the firework ended, we zoomed off,yelah,takot kena caught in e traffic jam!

On Sunday morning, me & dear went to Tentera Mosque to collect our Bryani Rice afterwhich he helped to clean our dear NUNU.In the afternoon we went to 2 jemputans together.Quite tiring day for the both of us...

Then yesterday,early in the morning my Mom announced dat she wanted us to go to East Coast Beach.Dgn mata yg ngantuk, we set off @ ard 9am.We fetched dear & Obek then bought some food @ West Coast Food Centre.We left East Coast abt 5pm.

See...i told u..i didn't get to 'rest' yah...but again at least there was some tension released & stress relieved.

Gotta start to do my werk...c ya in my next entry!!

No comments: