Friday, December 30, 2005

On BusY modE agaiN

On BusY mOdE again??!!


These days i've tried to blog more yet i just couldn't find the 'time' to sit down & blog happily.I just came back from my Terengganu trip last Mon, came back to ofis on Wed & hey..its Friday again! Time really flies...soon it will be Sun..then Mon, Tues...come Wednesday, insyaAllah my dear fren will be flying to Mecca to perform his Haj.I hope both of us can endure this 1 mth where we will 'lose' contact & each other companionship.And i do hope things will still be back to normal once he's back.InsyaAllah, his Mom will be coming to my place tml,to get a 'live' view of me..hee hee...emm..

Yesterday Ayahanda KP came down during my lunch time to pass me some donation coupons,waahh..Ustaz ade car baru seh!At the same he managed to dig out some secrets from me..hmmpphh,he's very good at that! By the way he'll be doing his Masters soon & completing a thesis on marriage-related matters.He told me at dats the least he can do for the Malay community.He's such a humble yet a wise man.

Now, i've loads of ofis werk to clear-my SIU report,e FAQs, my Work review, clearing the administrative matters for e WITs promotion,doing some SOPs..pening,pening,pening....
ok guys..will give u some updates in my nxt entry!


Dear gave me dis to keep me company when he's away...

No comments: