Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sleepwalking

3 daYs to WeekenD


heh..heh..okie,i guess its still too early to announce the weekend.I'm a bit too early today so b4 i immersed myself into my werk,lemme just blog a bit yah
Yesterday, as i was abt to leave my place to go to my tuitee's place,Aidiet sms me to tell me his grandma 'die'..err...dis is to quote blindly & bluntly from his sms lah.His grandma passed away.Pheww,thot i need not come over since i thot his grandma passed away yesterday but his mom insisted dat i come. (his grandma passed away last Sat)
When i came,there were a lot of pple of course.neway his grandma stayed e same blk as him & for the past few weeks i noticed his grandma has been staying together wif him.
b4 i start my lesson i asked Aidiet if he felt sad or lost...

Me: Aidiet,u ok?
Aidiet: *sigh*not ok lah..
Me: oohh...eh,nxt time dun say ur grandma die..say ur grandma passed away ok?
Aidiet: *Nod nod*
Me: So,u'll miss ur grandma lah?
Aidiet: ok-oklah..boring ah..later Hari Raya no more $10.
Me: *Staring at him* duuuhh..

maybe he's too young to understand wads revolving ard him.Innocent young man...

Dats him..emm..pretendng to be studious!

No comments: