Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ramadhan Oh Ramadhan

Ramadhan Oh Ramadhan

Finally..Ramadhan is back & me realli realli looking forward for it.I guess i will make full use of it to do some soul searching & increase my ibadah & doas. I truly believe dats the only way out to my mind which u can call it 'unstable' rite now.hee hee..tapi ni bukan tak stable unsoundlah..its just dat i am not sure whether e decisions that I've made & making r e rite ones.Pheww...ok,lets just hope i'll be a better person afterwards,insyaAllah...

actually rite now i'm in a 'business' mode.I've put up an order list in my multiply a/c offering a range of snacks such as potato chips,tapioca chips etc. Do take a look @ them...if you are interested do email me ur order b4 19 Oct. I guarantee you the price dat i offered is not so highlah...

ok..today me skipped lunch.Entahlah..mcm takde mood.Its either i've got loads of werk to do (Jijah,stop complaining!!) or its just dat i'm too excited to fast.*chuckle*

No comments: