Thursday, August 11, 2005

Quiet moment

Quiet Moment

Yesterday I cancelled my appointment wif my gerlfren (sorry Ina!) & I just spent an hour of quiet moments @ the Library. Yeah, since i went to Jurong East Library last 2 wks i've fallen in love wif the place.I wish i can own the place to myself, indulge myself in the undescricable serenity...coz i just need dat @ the moment. Usually i'll just scout my books @ the Library @ JP but it has not much of a choice so since i've known dis place i guess it will be my nxt 'playground' (bsides IMM as my 1st 'playground'). My sis & bro in law also joined me shortly afterwhich my quiet moment changed to be a chaotic one.*hee hee*.

I'm missing my bestfren dearly.Everytime we decided to meet there're bound to be last min hiccups. I'm sorry dear..we'll meet up soon.I promise.

Last nite i kept waking up every 2hrs or so...y eyy?Not onli dat i kept nudging my sis to ask her to quickly take a bath coz i thot it was aldy 545am.Sorry dik for irritating u.Something is just not rite wif kakak...

ok,gotta start werk...Salam...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Org sibuk baca buku,dia sibuk amik gambar...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sungguh2 si kakak cari buku!

No comments: