Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Change

Change

Everybody needs a change coz without change things will b'come stagnant & uncreative. Dats when innovationlah,WITS & all the changing tools come in.
I lyke changes coz it can sometines vibrant things up...but at times i do question myself quietly..y do pple change? If they change for the better then alhamdulillah but if otherwise? Or maybe they are oblivious of the change itself?**me staring into space**
err..actually i'm unsure wad i'm getting on but i guess i'm aint angel to stop anyone from doing anything. Sometimes its best to shut myself up.
These days i'm pretty occupied with my tuition assignments.Yeap,my old fren has even came up to me to ask me to teach her sis.Howeva, i perfer to teach Math.Me onli average in other subjects & that dint quite gimme the confidence to teach those subjects.Actauli i love teaching-its been my passion back then but since i can't go in wif my A-level grades i just let my dreams died there.hee hee.But then i was into kindergarten teaching for a few mths.I just lurve the sight of these small & young kidz.
ok..back to the 'change' matter-i guess sometimes pple change coz they need to adapt to the change ard them.Howeva sometimes i do believe dat sometimes dat change isn't necessary @ all.
**on a serious note** I appreciate my affliates', frenz' & colleagues' concerns dat i'm still single to dis point in time & not in search for my prince charming. I think i've blogged this b4 but lemme xplain again just in case u pple out there got me wrong earlier. There's 2 main reasons y i'm still single todate coz firstly- i have not found the rite candidate yet or i just couldn't be bothered to find one.I nvr ever placed high expectations but when i thot i've found my Mr Right he will just turned out to be out of the list. I just need someone who can make me forget my problems when we r together,one who always insure me from the vicious ugly pple out there & one who always renew my faith to God.I wanna lurve someone who lurves me more. Ok for the ring dat i'm putting on i guess it can be my saviour @ times.hee hee.Esp those who just met me will surely asked-"u dah engaged ke?..." err u mean single unmarried girls cannot put on rings eh? duuuhh!
ok guyz, i wanna continue to do my werk.Sometimes i just need to vent things out coz then will i've a peaceful mind...

i miss my Ustaz
i miss my bestfren (ok,i'm letting u off 4 u to sort things out ok)
i miss my....

No comments: