Wednesday, August 10, 2005

National Day

LYfe starts @ 40?

I guess S'pore has made its way even when she is in her 20s,30s...neway its still not too late to wish SinGapore a Heppy 40th B'day!! No special reservations made so far.i was @ home the whole day.My tuitee wanted me to come over in the morning so i was quite free in the evening then. Too bad, couldn't join Ain @ the Padang. Yeap,we got 3 free tickets from Das.I was soo excited to go till i forgotten dat i've a tuition in the evening.When i told my fren i couldn't make it then my tuitee decided to change the schedule.Grrrr...but i dun mind actually.I rather spent some quality time then yelling @ the top of my voice @ the padang.Dun get me wrong.Since i'll be werking the following day i rather have a good jolly rest @ home.
emm..tonite AVA will commemorate our CEO's retirement & b'day.Some of my colleagues will be performing for our dear CEO (hee hee..Ain...pls brush up ur Dikir barat eh..)I won't be joining them for the dinner since..since....i've something on tonitelah..=)
okie..me gonna start werk....chaO!!

No comments: