Monday, April 18, 2005

Turmoil

Turmoil

Actuali I'm supper dupper tired,however I can't rest..why??coz I've to massage my grandma's legs first.Am I complaining?Guess so...I dun mind massaging my dad's legs umpteen times but to....
gosh,its like the stress clock is mounted on me,I just need to breathe.
**close my eyes for a few seconds**
One pressure after another.
Its not dat I hate or dislike oldies [bearing in mind dat we'll grow old too] but everytiime I see my grandma I began to think of the pasts-of what she has done to my family.My family has been rumored,relationships have been strained & most of all my Dad has been hurt but eventually its my dad who bears the responsibilities.He didn't n ever raised his voice to his mother.
**taking a peep outside** Think she is waiting for me now...I've to go...(to be a good grand-daughter)
goodnite to everyone...
take care

No comments: