Monday, April 25, 2005

No feelings

Feelingless??

Hi everyone.
Its been quite some time since I've last blogged.
I've been too caught up wif lots of werk-both at home & in ofis.No shaking legs huh.
Opps,.before i forget..just wanna wish my cuzin,Rozaini - Selamat Pengantin Baru!!.Sounds farnie yah..but its true.
To Uncle Hoi-if u reading dis: I'm not angry wif u and I dun have any reasons to be angry wif anyone yah??So,cheer up..n dun ask me to do 'dat' kind of favours anymore.hee hee
To my dear Kursiah: May all the wedding arrangements be completed soon.Noe u r putting a alot of effort in it..so all the best yah.When it comes to my majlis u better put in the same amount of effort too yah.**blink blink**
ok,another 4 mins lights will be switched on and we;ll be back to werk...
will continue blogging at home...

No comments: