Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Dreamy me

Morning Rush

Morning everyone!![seems a bit quiet here...]
Well,since I'm having a bit of time now better blog a bit lah.
Actuali i wanted to blog yesterday,at home but..to my upmost surprise at ard 1700hrs I was craving for prawn fritters.hee hee..yeap..u c it correctly but nope..stop imagining things hor...I'M NOT pregnant.Its just dat my dad is gonna blanja the whole family soon(by rite-1st May) so i was thinkin why not now.So i wait no more n booked a car,called everyone to make sure they were for the idea of havin dinner outside.Moreover i was fastin' yesterday (maybe dat explains why i'm craving for the food yah?)
so at ard 1930 i brought the car back to my place..now I'm almost 98% confident to drive alone.(yet my younger sis still sit beside me lah) My dad as usual...couldn't stop grinning to himself (kot ngah angan2 tu kreta sendiri tak?hee hee)
We finally headed to Sinaran Seafood Restaurant @ Teck Whye Lane.Well,dis place is highly recommendedlah.But unfortunately my craving for prawn fritters ended the minute i set my eyes on the sotong fritter.har har..
When we finally went back..its aldy 2100 n me still want to go drive round n round Jurong West.I traced my route to mom's usual marketing place (in any case kite ade kreta sendiri then dat will be out first test route!)
okie..i've said & blogged enuff.Better start werk now..
My Boss Rossiyah may not be around-her son is hospitalised.Hope he's well now...i miss my Rossy Boss...
take care everyone!!!

No comments: