Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Tired

[[ Tiring ]]

Hi everyone!
Today was quite a tiring day for me.I had a briefing @ HDB so i came to office,did some werk & at 0900 i head straight to HDB hub.Well,we sort of have a briefing-360 degree Feedback for which i serve as one of the respondent to my bos.Opppss..revenge time.Hee hee.Since the respondent will be kept anonymous,we can hentam like anything.Aiyah,of course i won't do dat.I'm such a nice person rite?(pls agree wif me) Like what Steve Mooris had told us earlier-its good to critic but not to criticise.And its good to have a blend of positive & negative feedback so that it can better develop one's potential.I tried to be as honest as possible when i do the feedback of course.So far,yup,my big boss has been nice to me...n i like it to stay dat way.


okie,the pic below clearly shows u dat my werk doesn't end @ 1730,but i've to complete the household chores everytime i came back from werk.If its not folding the clothes,I'll end up ironing the clothes,cleaning the kitchen...
But its just me & my lifestyle.I'm used to all the hardwerk & i'm thankful i was brought up dis way.At least i can manage the household chores at the tip of my fingers.

A pile of clothes

Actuali I've been having dis headache since morning & now I can feel some pain near my tummy.Maybe I ate too much chilli during lunch?Hope its nothing seriuslah.

& also I've open a mini zoo at my cubicle...why is this so?Well,both twins & Ain have put their monkeys at my cubicle...& almost all who passed by were like.."err azizah...ur animals gettin' more & more.." To be frank,i love stuff toys.As long as they are cuddly enuff & can be squezzed & hugged,I'm more than happy.

okie,i gotta go..maybe I'll sleep early today.Tml will be another werking day for me.Thot of taking leave dis Friday..c how it goes....

Salam

No comments: