Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Long holiday!!

: Resting Time :


Hi everyone!!!
Oppss...somebody is missing me aldy.Sorry hor, I was quite caught up wif my werk & i've been feelin' weak & tired lately.Well,rite now I'm feelin' the same way too but guess what??...I'm on leave tml which meant it will be a long holiday for me..so guys..dunch miss me okie?=)

Goodbye my PC,goodbye my dear pets!!


oh,before I forget..guess its still not too late for me to wish Nur Husnawati "Selamat Pengantin Baru!!".Waah,all my pre u frens are settling down-one by one.But..no pressure for me lah.i feel happy for them instead.So..who's next in the Q? well,rite now what i realli wanna do....i just want to...SLEEPlah!!(gotch u!!)

My mom just called..she's @ Mustaffa centre...waah,she can reali mrayap while me?I have to be a maid @ home.heh heh...nvm...soon,when I've setel down I'll do what i wanna do
ok...me signing off aldy..take care everyone!!!!**Muackkssss**

No comments: