Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Blur

(( Blur ))

Hi everyone!
First & foremost I apologise if my previous blog didn't drill any sense to u or u couldn't make out what i'm tryin' to tell ya-as u can c,some of the sentences shrinked its size(though i've tried umpteen times to enlarged them) & turned them all into one thin line.aiyah,this bloggin' thingy sometimes screwed up also...hee hee
*
**
actualli there's quite a workload of tasks to be cleared @ office.Its end of FY 2004,so a bit of kelam kabotlah.I hate the fact dat we've to do last min werk;onli when the deadline has bold itself on everyone' eyes then everyone starts to 'kelam kabot' .But i'm just taking one step @ a time.No stress,insyaAllah.
*
**
For the past few days I've dis feelin of uneasiness..worries etc..all i can do-seek solace from Him,hopefuli some things will get better for me.I can be touchy for the next few days so dear frens out there,I apologise again if I'm not so hyperactive these days.Gimme a few more days-i should be ok.
*
**
Sometimes I'm unsure whether the decisons I've made were the rite ones.I'm following my basic instincts rite now.What i've thot were the best for me I'm willing to undertake them;facing all obstacles along the way.I dunno what I'm tryin to prove to anyone(??!!) Like i said-I just need a good rest,i'm just tired of thinkin' too hard( real hard i meant)
*
**
ok guys,i'm logging off soon...
Need ur everyone's doas rite now.Hope I can pull thru this ordeal.

No comments: