Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What the Eyes couldn't See & the Heart couldn't Feel...

Let the tongues wag, let the rumours spread.I care less of what others might presume & assume but i care much for what God promises to those who react wisely & patiently when put under excrutiating circumstances & obstacles.

I know my actions could have hurt someone, in one way or another, but the ordeal was set unintentionally coz much pain was felt before.Im always being sumoene who warrior frenship/relationship over everything but over times i realised its not even worth the try.

Some may have realised a change in me.
Only my dear ones would understand me.
Those who understand would be closer to me.(thks)
Those who chose not to understand , i respect ur decisions.

Please dun use your eyes to judge me.Let your hearts feel me instead.

And please, dun ever try to gain symphaty frm me coz urs truly will be able to differentiate between genuine & fake gems.

And please, please, please dun let me hate u further.

No comments: