Sunday, April 06, 2008

I can Hear u...

ok, ok, its been a while since i've last blogged.Missshh me? hee hee
I dunch noe why these days i've problem sleeping at nite.Maybe im staring too hard & too long at the pc in office.hmmpphh.Work has reduced since then and im trying to take this time to clear any unfinished business.ehh..why am i talking abt work here??!!

Back to the title of my post..

Last Sat, I had to bring myself to Geylang..just bcoz my Mom needed to het a pair of pants.After much hesitation, i dragged myself there!But my trip was worth it lah, I managed to get myself some clothes.I think i've bought them on impulse.But nvm lah, whats done cannot be undone.Back to e Geylang story, i then went for some ear candling to remove 'toxic waste' in my ears.Shiokkk i tell u.I dozed off even in that 10minutes procedure.Well, since its onli for 10 bucks, why not give it a try rite?



Wanna know more abt this ear candling...can pm me okie?

My family & I went jb just now.Hey!! Lucky thing the jam was not soo bad.Finally i've sent my cloth for tailoring.RM70 for 2 blouses.This is the first time i've decided to custom made my blouse.Futhermore the owner was very sweet&frenly.And what matter most was, she got 2 adorable kids.Dun believe me.Take a look at one of them






i kept on kissing him until he cldn't breathe.hee hee.

dats my weekend..and 5 more mins will be Monday.

Hope me & frenz will have a good day tomorrow.

By the way, i shall upload some pixs of masquerade chicks soon...

No comments: