Monday, December 10, 2007

Feeling Wonderful is indeed a Wonder


I couldn't help feeling uneasy since morning & i dunch noe why till dat alarm @ 0900 finally ticked off.I've forgotten to set the alarm off to mark one yr of dat date.Ouch!Why am i still feeling the pinch?


Spent my weekend at my cuzin's wedding.She looked wonderful & pretty even in her late thirties.Thou it was rainiing non-stop yesterday, dat nvr lessen the crowd at the reception.Even the Saturday crowd was superb!


Finally, the relatives' weddings were over but still i've not been stripped from my weekend driver title.This cuming weekend, i'll be gg over to my uncle's house for kenduri arwah and Sun will be filled will 3 wedding receptions.....Belum kahwin dah bnyk jemputan!


And finally, some pics to add color to ur bluey mon..(c'mmon guys..another few more hrs & it will be end of the day!)


Me, Aaliyah, Adilah (Aishah's adorable gerlz)

The driver's pose

Sisters' act


No comments: