Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My Rights?!



Now, now, now, for those who have visited my grapevine webbie,some of u may have liked it but some of u may just have thrashed it aside.Please,please,please..for those who terribbly hate gossips or latest updates of whats in town,please (again!) I beg u to leave now.Especially to my frenz & contacts in multiply.com- i do welcome your comments but pls dun condemn me without further checking.This is my space so its up to me to post whatever i desire.By the way, all these pics & news were received by me either from my frenz or easier say-junk mail.Besides posting them in here, hopefully they are well kept & archived.
And you, who kept leaving me comment-i won't waste my time replying to u.In the first place, i dun intend to add spice to the hot soup so stop wasting your time leaving me demoralizing comments..and by the way, if you dislike my postings so much, why do u even care to look @ them?Yeah, i have no MAIN objective when i create this grapevine thingy; as I've mentioned earlier,its MY SPACE so please respect this fact.Thanks.
And for those who are scratching their heads, wondering whats going on-dun bother.Some pple are merely attention seeker.
Till then~

http://squeezethejuicesout.blogspot.com

No comments: