Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Gone were the days......




Yeah!! No more staying back & late nites.Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah...our sqc renewal exercise was finally over!I was glad i was part of the team for this renewal coz i'm not sure if i'll still be ard in 3yrs time when we need to go thru another renewal exercise.Thou everyone was racing againts time, we tried not to be a pain in anybody's $%#$. Now, i've my Excel Award to look forward too!Oohh,and to Marina, Ain & Sumi..hey, u guyz shld be priviledged for getting the chance to be part of this too..unlike some pple who kept on thrashing & complaining.*sigh*




Before I forget, my deepest symphaty goes to my bestie who had lost her dear grandma on 10 Jul 07.Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat.I knew u r strong enuff to face all these & I'm glad u did.I won't complain if i can't meet u these days..but hope it won't be too long till we meet again eh.



Met Marliana (si kecik) a few days back when i was going shopping for my quiz prizes.Thks so much for being my model that day.This gerl..still the same.Cute & playful.Don't believe me??See below









And Saturday, a date wif my girlfren- Dhiya Umairah...hee hee..salah2, with the Ramli's family.We went shopping @ IKEA & finally dinner @ where else...West Coast food ctr lah!! =)

Maira, tengok mana tuuu??


I love her eyes!!


till then..

ta ta

No comments: