Monday, July 09, 2007

Finally?


Hey, its me!! Yes!! Finally Jijah is updating.

Was super busy the whole of last week.I even skipped tuition to stay back in office that 1 night.Usually he wld be the one waiting for me & fetching me home but its different now.But no worries, my boss aldy promised me a half day off & i'm thinking of using it for my parents' medical appointments.I'm grateful that i got to work with wonderful & fun people...esp Sumi.Yeah...YOU lah, sape lagi! When it comes to work, i can tolerate her nonsense.heh2.Amacam, nxt yr nak jadi presenter lagi??






Despite the busi-ness @ work, i'm quite disturbed.How cld someone nice like my Dad be hurt?I can tolerate everything else in the world but i despise those who hurt my Dad.He was so calm when that thing happened & I salute him for that, Dad.Not even a bad word came out from his mouth.He even told us; the whole family, to set aside our sentiments & just accept things as what they are.You can Dad, but i cldn't & i supposed all your 3 angels couldn't.I feel like crying.

oppss, i'm getting emotional here but i'm just a plain human being.i wanted a simple life yet at times life is full of briddles & obstacles.But i truly believe i can overcome them-its just a matter of time.


Now i just need a rest.

till then, lets get busy again.=)

No comments: