Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Its NEVER too LATE

As i stepped into my office just now, i thot my watch was not working.Its onli 0710 & i'm oredi in office?Let me tell u, its still pretty dark then coz the lights will automatically switched on onli @ 0730.Thanks to ED (read: economic drive).blueekk.Whats the big difference of having the power on & when needed, we'll switch it on ourselves?As if we are small kids.=(

For the past few weeks i've been hearing abt broken relationships; ranging from failed marriages & long-term relationships to the on-off relationships.I was devastated yet helpless.As i listened to them, i consoled myself by saying dat afterall-mine didn't looked so bad.Yeap, those who knew my stories (read: genuine, straight from MY mouth) always asked me the same question-"How did u manage to go thru it?u looked so un-disturbed!" Actually its not my nature to be soft most of the times but i kept asking myself-does retaliation leads to anything?Do confrontations solve the problems? If the answers to both questions are "NO" then i rather keep myself quiet.I believe when things dun work, it means blessings.As I mentioned earlier, when pple don't hear ur side of story, they may start making assumptions & wild rumours will start to spread.But who cares rite?I went thru them, not once but twice.Its not the case of once bitten twice shy-but its the case of twice stung so be strongER.



To my dear sweetie Mar kecik-i noe u can go thru this.He's not WORTH ur love dear.Just let him go & shut him totally from ur life.U r still young, be as gila2 as possible will ya?InsyaAllah, if we have the time, we'll visit our dear frenz @ ROMM? Lets tear down the place! opssss! =)



To bestie, still thinking abt 'it'? As we ponder abt 'dat' matter,i noe u will make good decisions for the betterment of u & e pple ard u.Past my remarks, if need be.Save those which u think its worthwhile.I'm not in any better position to advise u, but i just want u to see things from a different perspectives.Till then, keep me updated hor!



Marina, i think we can go for outing in May..will let u noe of the possible dates later.Am very excited to go out with Umairah.Don't u, Auntie Sumi & Auntie Ain? hee hee!



ok, i think i need to start my engine oredi.I need to do some reconciliation on my stats figures.

No comments: