Monday, October 17, 2005

LoveLy MondaY

LoveLy MonDaY

Its Monday again. I thought I have had enuff sleep over e weekend but..err..still not enufflah.Must compensate all those hrs where I was awake..but i realised dat e more sleep u get the sleepier u got. Really. Very clear evidence can be seen just by looking @ my Grandma.She can sleep e whole day but can't stop yawning @ nite.Sori Nek, terngumpat plak bulan2 puasa ni.

Last Friday evening, the whole lot of us - Myself, Noorain, Marina, Sumi, Twins & Fazilah went to Hajjah Maimunah @ Arab street to have our dinner together. It was fun & luckily Ain & Twins brought their camera to capture those happy moments.Make sure u guyz keep a lookout for the fotos.. While some of us were performing Maghrib prayers we have aldy some freelance models to pose @ all angles @ Arab Street. CooL.Semua kira step models ah. Ok, I've to admit it too, after e prayers me joined in the fun too.Mabok jap. Then its time to bid goodbye-while e rest went back me waited for my bro in law to fetch me & then we headed straight to Mustaffa Centre. Ok,ok..i knew dat place was always crowded wif the Bangladesh/ Indian nationals but they are human beings rite? They are entitled to every fun & freedom.No matter how much I dislike the sight of them dashing blindly across e road & appearing from nowhere out of e sudden, i still value them coz without them, there will be less pple doing e 'dirty' job. Singaporeans can be 'high class' when choosing jobs; leaving behind all these jobs to the Bangladeshi, Indians, Thais,Filipinos..*sigh*

*on a serious note* Actually i hate to blog my problem here coz i hate to be figurised as a weakling & dumber.I guess privacy doesn't exist in the blogging werld. Agree?

As much as i wanted to look happy everyday, dat same amount of strength I used to chase away my problems.I kept telling myself dat dear God knew I still have e strength to ovrcome all odds & till e moment i can't take it anymore all these will stop.*pause*

Setting aside my problem, recently i met my gerlfren (who's younger than me).I was supposed to pass her some of e rempeyek samples.Then we started to talk on strained relationships, pre marital sex, abortion...I was a bit shocked when she told me she has an abortion recently; her second one actually. I was upset not becoz she did e abortion but e fact dat she knew it was sinful yet she did it.And to rub salt on my wound, she can even relate to me dat she can't pray coz she's always on hadath besar which mean she has sex wif her boyfren almost most of e time.The best part- the guy's family welcome her presence everywhere in e house at e same time taking advantage of her financial stability since their son is still an NS-man. Even to sleeping together in e same room,on e same bed is nothing to them. I told my gerlfren to breal off wif her boyfren as he's good for nothing & dats obviously proven. Again i'm upset,who is to be blamed? the gerL, e guY , e gerL's parents or e guy's parents?? Aren't they afraid what await them @ the afterlife?? My dear gerlfren, if u happen to read dis, pls dear, as a fren i plead to u, a woman's modesty is everything to a woman.Where's your sensibility?Gone just like dat? I care & dat explained y i still bother to advice u.
While i'm relating all these to u, i prayed to God dat dis won't happen to the pple ard me whom i loved & cherished.
When i checked my email this morning, i received an email from my bestfren- all you need to know on Abortion. Not again....=(






No comments: