Monday, September 12, 2005

Unpredictable

To hurT & to be HurT

Me not sure y i'm picking up dat title for my post dis tyme round...maybe i feel hurt at e moment & i'm feeling e hurt dat moi fren is feeling rite now...
Half an hour more to go b4 i can pack my bag & go home.Today seems quite an easy day 4 me. Me had a quiet lunch wif Ain...
The twins & Fazilah were fasting.Selamat Berbuka Frenz!
Me had a "good" weekend too.
::Me & bro in law gave Nunu his ferst bath.
::Me ironed my Dad's clothes & tidy moi bedroom
::Me went to J.east Library wif younger sis & bro in law
::Me went to Sun Class
::Me went to buy some car accesories @ Mustaffa
::Me dropped by Aunt's plc...
To my bf..haiz..how come its so difficult to meet u these days.When i got excited to meet u there u go..cancelled our plan last min.I'm so angry wif u...hee hee..oklah..i noe we'll meet up soon. I do miss ya.Pls take care my dear Kursiah..
To my good fren>>hey..i won't let anyone hurt u ok.U r such a dear & yet many pple try to take advantage of u.I've been in ur position b4.i've been there b4 so whateva i can do to ease ur burden..pls lemme noe.Cheer up dear!
ok..me gotta continue to do my powerpoint slides..my brain juz need to take a rest...

No comments: