Thursday, July 21, 2005

Come & Go

Sadness

To HIM we will return one day...its just the matter of time.May we take this remaining time dat we have now to increase our ibadah to HIM.
Last Tues,my uncle Obek Nin passed away peacefully due to hypertension.He just collapsed & passed out.By the time I reached the A&E, he was gone.My aunt couldn't accept the fact that her hubby was gone.She had just talked to him during her lunchtime & suddenly late dat afternoon he's gone foreva.I couldn't do anything except to console her.My cuzin's wedding is a mth's away & with the the demise of his father i'm unsure if he still wanna proceed with it.I couldn't cry in the presence of my aunt.This will just show dat i'm weak.How can a weak person console a weaker person?Till the body was brought away i shut myself in a room & did some soul searching.Thou dis whole death did not happened to me directly but i share the same sentiments.What if all these happened to my own family?Will i be able to overcome this?I just need to be mentally prepared.
Losing someone u love is not easy.But insyaAllah my family will be there for my aunt & her family.
To my bestfren & Wee Ling who have been there throughout the ordeal-Lots of thanks.
To Noorain aka Putery Nora -thanks for making me forget my sadness.=)
To my CDD Colleagues- thanks for being so understanding.
To the rest, I'll be fine-thank you.
Al-Fatihah....

No comments: