Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Pic..Pic..Pic

COE's Farewell-Work In progress
Ok, todays has been quite a bz day for me.
Besides doing some updates on my statistics I had to scan 100 over fotos-all featuring AVA's CEO.Yeap,he's retiring soon & some of the Heads & Ads are planning some surprises for him. I'm helping out my boss to scan CEO's pics-in action.From the days where he built the Pig Farm (way back in 1979) till now-where he's standing proudly as AVA's CEO.And I also came across some of the DS,Directors,Div Heads,Brch Heads...times when they were in their late twenties,thirties...so cute!!!
Ok,tml I'll will have to continue scanning the fotos.Lots of thanks to Noorain too-who has helped to scan the pics.
Me gotta go..before dat....to all Desparados-Stop being Desparates yah.Love would come if it is destined to come & reach you. Well,I just can't understand 'some pple' who just can't tolerate being single...duuuhhh...
ok,sorry pple if you felt the rub..I'm just blurting out whats bottled up in my heart!!!

No comments: