Friday, June 10, 2005

JUmp Jump...

:: Jump Jump::

Yeah..good morning to everyone out there!!::Jump Jump::
U feel my chirpiness & happiness....
well, u r correct. I feel quite excited over 'something'!
I can't wait for tonite-my best fren is sleeping over @ my place coz the very nxt morning we'll head off to JB.Its shopping time!!!Just the 2 of us!! ::Jump Jump::
My werkplace is still quite dark & quiet coz its not 8:30 yet.These pple shld look forward for today coz today is Friday!! ::Jump Jump::
Actuali I'm quite upset wif someone-well,he told he's leaving but can't exactly tell me when he's leaving.If leaving dis place is for his own good-what more can I say(rite Wee Ling??)I reali hope he will not go coz it would mean one lesser fren for me to joke & play wif.To dat someone-I appreciate the frenship dat u've given me for almost 1 yr plus.U let me enjoy my stay @ AVA.
too tired of jumping...
i can't drown myself in the lake of sadness again ::Jump Jump::
Yesterday,while I'm doing my scanning I had a good heart-to-heart talk wif my boss-Melin.She's fun to talk to yah.She shared her experience in BGR thingy,werkwise...emm..not bad.At least-I feel appreciated to be at my place now.::Jump Jump::
ok..now i really have to go!!!!::Jump Jump::

No comments: