Monday, June 13, 2005

Exciting Weekend!!

Hi…a very good morning to everyone. Actually I had wanted to blog from home yet I was so occupied during the weekend and here I am-giving u a quick update of what has happened for the past few days

Well, like I’ve told u earlier-my best fren slept over @ my place last Friday.Whaoo…we shared the same bed, the same pillow, the same dreams..hee hee…**uuhh,not more than dat yah!** We were kind of excited for the following day’s trip. The nxt morning we went out of the house ard 0815hrs..yet we managed to board the CW1 Bus onli at 9 plus.There was a jam somewhere but nevermind-it nvr dampen our spirits!!! We had our breakfast @ Larkin and then we took an ekspres bus to Kota Tinggi..pheww,long journey,sampai tertidur2.The best part-we were cool & steady,tak sesat.hee hee!!We bought some clothes, fruits there.Syiokkk!!When we reached Larkin again it was nearly 5plus.How time flies!We bought some dougnuts and guess who we bumped to?Marina & her erhem…shopping ape tu dik?
Dear-I’ll nvr forget this trip.At least it made me forget Singapore.It made me forget my problems back here.
Yesterday,me & dad went to JP.Finally,after much persuasion from me-I changed my dad’s hp.Since his plan doesn’t allow for any phone upgrading I used my plan to buy him her phone.A Samsung 640C (think so).Waah,he was so happy & delighted dat he started to snap fotos of my Grandma. Show off lah tu!!! Nothing much to offer him for Fathers’ Day lah so..hope dis fon will make him happy!!!
Ok.gotta go n check if there’s anything I can do!!!(of course there’s something for me to do!!)

P/s Sorry,think the previous blog is corrupted a bit yah, couldn’t manage to get the last few werds out.
Pp/s Keep a look out of the fotos at the sidebar

No comments: