Monday, June 13, 2005

Atas Nama Cinta

Fury Me

Finally..after umpteens connecting & disconnecting the Internet line I managed to log in.Well,mine is a dial up connection so very slowlah.Realli testing my patience!! My bro in law actualli wanted to check on his exam results yet my PC didn't even want to navigate the ITE webbie.Sorry bro-I'll check it out for u once I finished blogging yah.Otherwise u just have to wait for ur results via snail mail( whoaa...zaman batu uhh)
These days,i tried to control my anger & fury..well...i'm slowly doing it.Its not dat kind of fury dat will burn the house down but i seemed to get agitated easlily-lately.MasyaAllah...even if someone is to shake on my chair I wld feel so irritated dat i feel like shouting & yelling at the person but alhamdulillah-i managed to control it.Halo,gimme dat bit of respect yah.
Maybe I'm agitated wif myself coz I didn't managed to make sumeone happy.I thot i had won the bet-dat I'll make dat person smile again but..i failed.I'm frustrated dat a simple job will turn out to be something stressful.But insyaAllah..one fine day,dat someone will smile even with the least of my effort.I made dat promise to myself.
Have u ever wonder why someone can live in luxury & on the other hand may be deprived of the very basic necessities?Well,I'm not in a position to say anything but I've seen real life cases.A married couple who owns a semi detached & car but ended up borrowing cash from their dear niece just to pay their domestic bills. A man who's getting married in a few mths time,was actually drowning in a puddle of debt.Someone who owns everything in the werld but when it comes to basic necesseties such as food-he rather go hungry then sparing a thot for his grumbling tummy.Gosh!!!God gave u brain-pls,pls,pls..use them! My principle-live debt free,u'll ended up a happier & contented person.Even if you are going to die tml-u won't create another deathbed for ur family members.I dunno why i'm blabbering abt all these.I dun intend to shoot this to anyone but if u seem to noe someone who have the above qualities-pls:tell them to wake up!knock their head if the need arises!!
ok,i think i'll need a rest...to all my blog readers-Goodnite!!!

No comments: