Friday, May 20, 2005

Morning Breakfast

Food For thot...

Hee, hee..just as my tummy is grumbling for food..yeah..came dis Ain n gave me my all time fave-her home made(by her Mom eh) custard pudding,with bits of corns in it nicely wrapped with plastic.Without wasting anymore time,I quickly gobbled everything down.But,before it was gone I managed to capture the ¼ eaten piece.She also gave me 3 mangosteens...THANKS ain.

Later,for lunchtime my Dept will be going to Taj Cusine to have our WITs Lunch there-we'll have an array of North Indian food.Well,I will definitely enjoy my food but on one condition dat "stupid" man won't bother me.I hate his racist joke!!

Ok,I better get going..

I can't wait to get hold of the cupcakes tml..yeah..I've make a deal with MamaFai to do them for me. Thanks MamaFai.**wink wink**

Ok bloggers I'm back to werk!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Corn Custard..(is dat what we realli call it?)

No comments: