Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Amazing Race

Amazing Race-Of the Mind

Hi to everyone.
Well,me not in a good mood rite now. First of all,yeap,I was hurt becoz of "sumeone's" remark.However,after seeing her condition just now,again,i bcame the soft hearted lady(as I've always be) n i forgot totally abt what has happened.I dun mean to hate "her" but y when the love has started to bloom, she started to spill beads of hatred ard it.??Is she senile??Why must she acted dis way??If she wants dat special attention,dis is just not the way!
Then secondly, i got no mood to study for the coming exams.(any werds of motivation folks??)I've started my revision since last week tapi dis time round mcm lengit skit nak blajar.Too many distractions!Tips dah dapat tapi mcm tak semangat nak blajar.Y eh?Maybe bcoz there's a lot of weddings dis weekend kot?heee hee..Jijah & her reasons.
I had my lunch wif Oscar n Otter..hee hee..oppss..No-lah,I went to have a good sumptuous lunch wif Wee Ling & Yen Ling-esp Yen Ling,she's blur like sotong.I'm grateful I've all the Lings ard me(but not dat 'particular' Ling of course!)At least i enjoyed myself n forgot abt my troubles at home.
I can't blog much either...my mind is like the cobweb..
ok..goodnite everyone!!

No comments: