Tuesday, May 03, 2005

It wasn't easy...

It wasn't easy...

Goodnite everyone!!
Finally,I managed to blog from home.Well,I'm taking a break after doing some revision.My Pergas exams are nearing so I decided to study from afar.My exams are falling on days which they dun supposed to fall on.hee hee.Ape tidak on dat day 3 of my cuzins are getting married n of course my best fren's sister is getting married to.Fuuhoo...kena rewang babe!Kursiah,dun wori,i'll keep my promise.InsyaAllah I'll attend both the solemnisation & sanding.Tumpang gembira.(pause,my grandma has started to tell her stories again..emm..)
Not easy to menyelam sambil minum air uuh..ni lah my sis bukak topik psal umrah...then my grandma starts to bukak cerita jugak.
I'm feelin' better now..after talking to my best fren.Even if the talk nvr aim to resolve my problem,just by listening to her werds-soothing one,mind u,it just brought joy to my mind.THANKS Kursiah..for everything.I treasure ur frenship ok.Whateva happens,dunia akhirat u will always be my best fren.Remember dat ok.
Werk @ office was ok.Well,me, Rossiyah n Melin were trying to locate 500+ suggestions the Secretariat has yet to pay.It seems dat the mthly statistic didn't tally with my mthly payment.I did some investigative werk( dah mcm spy plak) n forward my report to my bosseslah.My intention of writing a report so as to improve on the processes n cover all the loopholes so dat we won't encounter such problems anymore.
ok,enuff of my office werk.
Wanna wish good luck to my sister who is having her mid yr exams rite now.
Still not to late for me to wish Yuhainis Djohan Khoo-Happy engagement! Dis gerl very jambulah,like pelakon Nisdawati.Selamat menempuh alam pertunangan.Its not easy i tell u but as long as you are patient with each other,insyaAllah,everything can be taken care of.
Leave u wif part of the lyrics of a Malay Song (suddenly mcm terasa gitu..hee hee):
Jika kau selam hati ini,pastinya engkau kan mengerti..
Betapa sucinya kasih ku,jgn diragu..
Jika kau rasa getarnya,debaran kasih cinta yg melara..


No comments: