Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Fully packed

On your Mark,Get Set, GO!!
Pheww...had a 'great' day at werk. I nearly went crossed eyes doing the I-score thingy. These days me helping Joyce a lot. I've yet to draft out the SOPs for our operational duties.maybe later I'll just sit down quietly n craft out something b4 Friday's meeting.
Oh..regarding the Wits Management Presentation, alhamdulillah,everything went on well.The turn up was good.I think all the guests enjoyed themselves especially when he started to gel in some jokes in between-just to be doubly sure dat the event nvr go dry.
I'm havin dat stomach cramp again...
When i reached home i saw my grandma smiling to herself n keep on lookin' at her dress.yeah,its her 'new dress'.My mom actuali sew it for her.Of course she doesn't noe how to make long gown but she just made a long baju kurong for her.Then she asked me if her dress was nice.Of course i wld say yes lah.Dis grandma of mine-its hard for me to either hate or like her.When i started to be furious at her the other side of me wld cool me off-tellin' me she just need our attention.
But things wld have been different if .....nvr mind,whats past was the past.
ok,i think i need to go off now...
I need to call my best fren,just in case I forgot yah..
goodnite everyone!!
p/s Uncle Hoi-stay cheerful ok.
pp/s Check out my pics at the Zoo --]Down Memory lane- The Zoo

No comments: