Monday, May 09, 2005

De-stress day

De-stress Day


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah,u c it..these are onli some of the pics taken last Sat! Me,my mom,bro in law n 2 sisters went to visit our distant relatives..hee hee,no lah...we went to the Zoo. The last time I went there..i think i wa still in secondary school.Waahh, how I've enjoyed myself there. I took nearly 150 pics,but of course i dun think i can upload all the fotos here since my PC lagged lah. Even though we reched there at ard 1030 in the morning ( n went back ard 4 in the afternoon) i guess i've still not completed my roundinglah.While the rest of my family members have complained of their tired legs, I was still happily snapping the fotos. The animal i loved best-the penguins.Gosh they were so cute n adorable.err,i even talked to them.hee hee...

ok,..enuff of dis zoo thingy...im quite exhausted actualli coz i'm busy preparing for the last min werk for our upcoming Wits Management Presentation,which is actuali tml lah.Well, what an 'active' organising committee we had; the onli pple realli werking hard are my boss n myself.In the end we took over everything- from the post of a floor manager-refreshment manager-registration-sound-visual....But i guess i took it easy since i was very much involved the last time round. So,tml u'll c me be the receptionist,usher,refreshment,time keeper,vote collector..Some pple just feel happy to shake legs hor..

At home- i dunno what else to say.What would u feel if u've to step on human's faeces most of the time?What would u feel if u have to bear the stinking smell of the human's pee? I'm trying very hard to bear it but....

See,sometimes i just couldn't open moi mouth,dats it,i'll start to complain.Bear wif me yah,dear blog readers..

ok,goodnite to everyone.I'll need to study for my exams aldy.

Chao aloha..

Salam


No comments: