Friday, March 04, 2005

When love does not Bloom...

= =Relationship= =

Masaul khair!!!(Goodnite in Arab!)
it has been a few days since i last blog.emmm,surprised dat some pple have started to miss my blogs aldy.Hee hee(dream on...)
Yesterday,Me,Kursiah,the Twins & Ain went to the Career Fair @ Suntec City.Initially the plan was onli to go wif Kursiah..but i guess the more the merrierlah.Overall i think the fair is targetting to those who are pursuing their studies to tertiary level.Further to that they have all those job agencies displaying their job availabilities.The best part,i'm always the one who was approached by the ...jeng jeng..jeng(kasi saspen jap)Insurance agentslah,Financial planners.Okielah,give them face a bitlah,i just listened to their mini lecture & accepting their invitation to their open houses.Sorry guys,I've to play along wif u guys,otherwise i won't be let offlah!(Naughty me!)
Afterdat me & Kursiah went to the mosque to solat Maghrib & isyak..afterwhich we had our dinnner @ Mac Donald.Talk & talk..till we didn't realize dat it was nearly 10pm.Alhamdulillah,dad tak bising sangat but i would truly understand if he did coz yesterday was malam Jumaat.My mom,as usual,black faced aldy.Soory mom..lain kali jah buat lagi!!(hee hee)its onli once in a while i get to meet up wif my best fren so we will need a lot of time to catch up wif each other.But i'm realli glad dat my best fren understands me & my family.I may not have been there for her most of the times but she was always an " A & E" to me.She would be there if i need immediate consultationlah.Again,thks for everything,my dear fren!
after having 'dat' conversation wif my fren,well,i began to do some 'muhasabah' dirilah..all i'm hoping for..may everything goes well for me.I'm just tired of being hurt (& to hurt)..so its best i just loosen the taut in my tight mind now.
I wanna also thank Uncle Hoi for his endless advices on relationships..thks Uncle.Hee hee.
I'm so glad that the pple ard me are concerned towards me..esp when it comes to relationships.And to those whom i have turned down ur recommendations(u noe who u are),i apologised for dat.:))
okielah,wanna try to upload some of the fotos...
salam manis di angin lalu.....

No comments: