Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Just wondering

**Just wondering..**

Hi everyone...
I'm feelin a bit irritated rite now.Why?Coz my photoalbum is getting on my nerve,there seems to be error apge every time i'm on its website.Actuali,i'm bloggin sambil gosok bajulah.amacam,ok tak?
well,i think i'm going to b super bz tml so I'll post some memos for my dear frenz out there:
KURSIAH: dunch 4get our appointment tml to go to the career fair.Kindly fix the time & place to meet
The TWINS: Kalau nak gula2 naik aje okie.No need to ask.Just help urself(as long as the stock is there!)
NOORAIN: Soory eh if I happenend not to smile @/talk to u,too bz i guess.But lunch sure jumpe rite
WEE LING: i miss u gerl!!come up if u free...(but maybe i'll not be at my desk)
HUSNA: dun pening2 abt ur wedding preparations,insyaAllah,all shld go well for u.
...err..
...err...& to those i did not mention earlier..take care yah!!
salam

No comments: